Academic Findings Reports
Count Me In Too has produced a range of publications, some of which give a large amount of detail on the data collected and how it has been analysed.
The documents that you can download from this page are mostly 'additional findings reports', which are organised according to theme. These large documents (beware when printing!) offer a wealth of information including statistical data, comparisons and recommendations. They have been put together following extensive analysis by dedicated teams of stakeholders, community members and academic researchers. Feel free to download these documents and please note the copyright information located at the beginning or end of each report.
Too much information?
These reports are large and you might find our Community Summaries a more useful starting point for your own research, learning and interest.
- Initial Findings: LGBT Community Report (PDF 2.3mb) 32 pages - June 2007
- Initial Findings: Academic Report (PDF 700k) 114 pages - June 2007
- Domestic Violence & Abuse Academic Findings Report (PDF 600k) 100 pages - December 2007
- Community Safety Academic Findings Report (PDF 700k) 138 pages - February 2008
- Housing Academic Findings Report (PDF 1mb) 142 pages - April 2008
- Mental Health Academic Findings Report (PDF 900k) 163 pages - May 2008
- General Health Academic Findings Report (PDF 1mb) 221 pages - July 2008
- Bi People Academic Findings Report (PDF 860k) 116 pages - December 2008
- Trans People Academic Findings Report (PDF 800k) 128 pages - December 2008
- Drugs & Alcohol Academic Findings Report (PDF 1.3mb) 190 pages - June 2009